Friday, June 17, 2011

Random...

Have you ever woken up with a thought that won't leave you...a thought that won't free you, even though you have nothing to do with it. With me its a daily story and somehow I've learnt to accept and learn something out of it.
But what happens when the dream speaks something you've been avoiding. Here is what happened with me...
“It’ll never be the same again,” have heard many people saying it... but felt its tremors only when the heart whispered it for the ones I've loved the most. Strangely enough, now I know that I too will never be the same. Every step that I take, every move that I make will be an inch further away from you all.
I worshiped you but you broke the very essence of my trust. 
Oh! how I wish the time could be turned...the love returned. Now its impossible!
Oh my dream is but only a dream!!

No comments: