Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Love Letter

Dear Sweetheart,

Sitting by my window, thinking about you... I felt an odd shiver running down my spine. Now all of a sudden things become lucid...a new perspective is born and I sense that, yes, I require to tell you what 'I' mean...what 'you' mean and above all what 'my love' means. So I hurriedly pick up a piece of paper and write down down these lines...

I might shed tears but that doesn't mean I'm feeble; I might get irritated but that doesn't mean I detest you; I might resist but that doesn't mean I will give up and finally... I may get hurt but I won't stop loving you!


I know that tomorrow might not come for me...I know that we may never end up being together...but I also know that nothing and no one can take away my love for you. It will never cease...It will never be worn-out and above all… it will never fail to give a test when considered necessary.  
I love you with all the love I have, I trust you with all the trust I have!

Waiting for you...
Love!

No comments: